Average Joe Cyclist is a blog for people like us. People who love cycling, but who are unlikely to ever win any races, and who don’t necessarily look good in Lycra! My wife Maggie and I have cycled for decades for fun and good health. We share what we have learned in our blog.
Free Benefits of Subscribing to Average Joe Cyclist:
- Get FREE full-color downloads of our two most popular books: our full-color Bike Buyer’s Guide (64 pages, $19 value), and How to Buy the Best Electric Bike (170 pages, $39 value).
- Be the first to know about our Free Stuff, such as our contests and product giveaways!
- We will save you time – we do tons of research so that you don’t have to! Then we publish our research findings in in-depth posts that give you the knowledge to make the best cycling-related purchases for your needs.
- Our free training plans will help you achieve the many health benefits of cycling, such as getting fit, preventing diseases, and losing weight (but only if you want to – as chubby cyclists ourselves, we welcome all shapes and sizes into our community!)
- Be inspired and learn how to become a bike commuter.
- Many other cycling tips too!