I just published the expanded, updated, 2nd edition of How to Buy the Best Electric Bike. This brand new, updated and expanded edition of How to Buy the Best Electric Bike is presented in collaboration with Turbo Bob and the Electric Bike Review, two of the greatest ebike reviewers and bloggers in the world. As a result, this new edition includes many more reviews of new, quality electric bikes (see below in this post for a list of the bikes that are reviewed). For a very limited time, I am offering the new Kindle edition for a discounted price, cheaper than the first edition.
As of today, this new edition is only available in Kindle – but this means it is extremely searchable, and cheap! The print edition will be available later this month. Note that you don’t have to own a Kindle to read a Kindle book – you can just download an app from Amazon to read it on your computer.
All About How to Buy the Best Electric Bike
New, improved, expanded 2nd Edition, presented in collaboration with Electric Bike Review and Turbo Bob
- Are you planning to buy an electric bike, but overwhelmed by all the choices out there?
- Do you find it hard to figure out what to buy, with all those choices of bikes, motors and batteries?
- Are you feeling anxious about this, because electric bikes are expensive and you do not want to make an expensive mistake?
- Are the sales people and the competing web sites just making it harder to choose?
You are not alone!
I went through this myself the first time I bought an electric bike. Through years of personal experience, test riding hundreds of bikes, and extensive research, I have learned all the variables involved in picking out the best electric bike. In my new, updated book, with complete impartiality and all the knowledge I have acquired from decades of experience, I will help you to:
- Know all you need to know about the technology of electric bikes, so that you understand the sales person and can ask the right questions. Believe me: when you are shopping for an ebike and you start asking questions that show that you know what you are talking about, there is an immediate change in the way you are treated – and sometimes even the options you are offered.
- Be totally clear about what you are looking for, so that you can pick out the best electric bike for you.
- Be fully informed about the different kinds of electric bike motors, so you choose what is best for you.
- Know all about the different kinds of electric bike batteries, so that you can choose what is best for you.
- Know about the best quality and highest rated electric bikes, so that you can tell the difference between quality and mass-production, low-quality ebikes.
- Be empowered to see beyond the sales pitches that make excessive claims for range of ebikes.
- Prove to your spouse that your electric bike will save you money, improve your health, help you lose weight, and just generally become a much better spouse!
Electric bikes are expensive, high-technology machines. Knowledge is required to ensure you spend your money wisely and get years of savings, transport, and good health from your purchase. The bike that best meets your own personal needs is the best electric bike for you, and this book will help you figure out which one that is. The right electric bike will be a joy for years, so it is worth investing some time to read this book to ensure you buy the best electric bike for you. This book includes all the information you need.
This book is a new, updated edition of How to Buy the Right Electric Bike. In response to reader requests, this new edition features in-depth reviews of many of the most popular, high-quality electric bikes. In this book, I have teamed up with two other very highly respected electric bike blogs: Turbo Bob and the Electric Bike Review. As a result, this edition book includes up-to-date reviews from these icons of the ebike blogging world.
Don’t buy your new electric bike before you buy a copy of my new guide! You could spend hours and hours searching the Internet – or you could just buy my handy book. Get it now, while the introductory pricing still holds!
Reviews included in my new edition of How to Buy the Best Electric Bike
These are some of the reviews included in this book:
Ampere Electric Bike Review, BionX Electric Bike Kit Review, Brompton Electric Folding Bike Review, BULLS Cross Lite E Review, BULLS Lacuba EVO E8 Review, BULLS Monster E FS Review, Buffalo Electric Bike by Freway Review, Currie IZIP Zuma Review, Dahon Folding Electric Bike – Dahon Matrix with BionX PL350 Review, Easy Motion ATOM Diamond Wave Review, Elby City Review, EcoBike Vatavio Review, eFlow E3 Nitro Review, EG Maui 500 EX Review, Electra Townie Go Review, Electric Bike Company Model S Review, Emotion Neo City Electric Bike Review, Enzo Ebikes Folding Electric Bike Review, eVox KAB 375 Review, eZee Forza Review, Faraday Cortland S Review, Giant Full-E+ 1 Review, Giant Road-E+ Review, Gocycle G3 Review, Haibike Xduro Trekking Pro Review, Flaunt Vicko Electric Bike Review, IF Reach Folding Bike Review, IZIP E3 Sumo Review, IZIP E3 Vibe+ Review, Kalkhoff Agattu Premium Impulse 8 Review, Kettler Twin Bikes, Kettler Twin Review, KTM Macina Cross 10 CX4 E-bike – Souped-up Scrambler, Magnum Peak Review, Montague Paratrooper Folding Mountain Bike Review, Optibikes, Pedal Easy Bike Review, Pedego Platinum Interceptor Review, Pedego Electric Trike Review, Prodecotech Stride 400 Electric Bike Review, Raleigh Superbe iE Review, Sanyo Eneloop Electric Bike Review, SmartMotion Pacer E-bike – Trifecta Champion, Scoozy 250 SS E-bike – Sensible Simplicity, Scott E-Sub Tour Review, Spark Electric Bike Review, Specialized Turbo Levo FSR Expert 6Fattie Review, Specialized Turbo Vado 5.0 Review, Stromer ST2 Review, Sunahme Electric Bikes Review, Tern Vektron Folding Bike, Trek Powerfly 8 FS Plus Review, Trek XM700+ Review, and Yuba Spicy Curry Bosch Review.
Check Out Our Most Popular Posts!
Did you enjoy this post or find it helpful? If so, please support our blog!
We write this blog because we love cycling. But we also need to earn a living, so we REALLY would appreciate if you click through to one of our reputable affiliates for your online shopping. We are proudly affiliated with Amazon, which sells pretty much everything, and has outstanding shipping and return policies. For your cycling and athletic shopping needs, we are also affiliated to Competitive Cyclist, REI Co-op, and Backcountry. When you buy from our affiliates we make a small commission, and this is the only way we earn any income. Plus, it costs you nothing at all - a real win/win situation!